- Short Program for teenagers that covers the following;
- Basic Education for Religion.
- Life Learning Activities e.g. Self Defense.
- Time and Vision Management.
- Life of Prophet Muhammad Sallallahoallehewassallam.
- Life of Sahaba Razi Allah anhum.
- Games & Riddles.
- More focus is on brainstorming of Youth to grasp Deen.
How to Apply?
- Admissions are announced over website & Social Media.
- Candidates apply online for their registration.
- Upon receiving application, a small gathering will be scheduled with the applicants and their parents.
- In case of common interests of both participant and his parents, admission will be granted.
- Students will submit their fee once admission is confirmed in a due course of time.
- Weekdays – 4 to 5 days.
- From 5 am to 8 am.
- 3 classes each day, each class will be one hour.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- Age Limit?
- Only Teenagers are facilitated generally but special cases will be treated from case to case
- Awkward timings?
- The early morning time has lot of barakah.
- To build good habit in students for early rising.
- To utilize the time when the temperature is not too hot. Usually the temperature in the mornings are less.
- It is not recommended to travel during peak temperature hours.
- Course dates?
- Dates for the admissions and course classes will be announced during summer vacations