Masturaat (Ladies) Ilm-e-Deen Course
- There are a lot of opportunities available to male population but there are very less opportunities given to the female population of Ummah. Male population go out of the homes, go to masjid, lectures, bayaans, ijtemahs, islahi majalis, meet ulamas but these opportunities are not that frequently available to females. The purpose of this course is to equip females with basic knowledge/education of deen, life of our beloved Prophet SallallaHoAlleheWassallam, fiqah and tajweed.
- This is a six months course.
- It constitutes Basic Religious eduction, Life of Prophet SallallaHoAlleheWassallam, Fiqah and Tajweed.
- At the time admissions open, registrations are available online as well as by filling out the form available at Al-Burhan campuses.
- Enrfolled candidates are then request for interview via telephone calls.
- Selection is made on how interested the candidates are in the studies, how easy it would be for them to continue the education and maintain their attendance.
- More preference*s* are given to candidates who are more keen to go forward and learn deen.
- The classes are mostly in morning four hours.
- Classes are on weekdays as well as available on weekends.
- It depends on the number of candidates and availability of space.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- It is six months course.
- When Offered?
- Start of year and mid of year.
- Where announced?
- Online & Social media.
- Females with young kids?
- At the moment, no facility is available at campus to handle kids but this is under consideration and we are expecting to arrange this in future insha-a-Allah.
- Two batches?
- One batch is for weekdays the other is for weekend. Students of Weekday classes cannot attend classes of weekend and vice versa.
- No Joint Course for Male & Female Candidates?
- There is no facility available at the moment for a joint course for male guardians accompanying female candidates for the course.
- Advance Course?
- It will be decided at the end of first batch as how to continue with the advance course in future for masturaat.